Wednesday, September 17, 2014

An Israel hating faux Holocaust survivor and a faux Indian Elizabeth Warren


Now why would a sitting Senator be on the same stage as a fake Holocaust survivor? Because Warren's base is anti Israel and don't much care for Jews anyway.

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On September 16, 2014 
Like Hedy EpsteinEva Steiner Moseley is another fake Holocaust survivor who uses phony claims of being a Holocaust survivor to attack Israel and support terrorists.
Eva Moseley is even more fake than Hedy Epstein because she and her family moved to New York in 1939. Moseley is a more honest fraud because she describes her fake Holocaust survivor routine as her ‘schtick’.
In a shockingly unguarded moment, she wrote the following email to her comrades at the Peace Commission: “I can do my “I escaped from Nazi Vienna and am unhappy with what Israel does” schtick, if you think that would help.”
Eva Steiner Moseley debuted her fake Holocaust survivor schtick again at an appearance by Elizabeth Warren.

“Eva Moseley, I’m not a student, I’m not an alumnae, but was in faculty life. I was also a Holocaust refugee and I’m extremely concerned that Jews don’t do to another people what was done to them,” said the activist.
“I think that’s fair,” Senator Warren responded.
“You recently said that you believe that Israel has the right to self-defense,” the activist continued. “Do you also believe that the Palestinians have a right to self-defense?”
“Of course. So, and the answer is yes. The direction we ought to be moving is not toward more war. The direction we need to be moving, as I said, I believe we need to move to a two-state solution where both peoples can be secure and safe within their own borders. So, I’m there,” responded the senator from Massachusetts.
Now in all fairness to Warren, she probably wasn’t doing a very good job of parsing Eva Moseley’s doubletalk.
The right of “Palestinians” to self-defense is code for terrorism. Warren was probably also caught off guard by a woman claiming to be a Holocaust survivor and she quickly pivots to the safe ground of “I’m for peace” without really realizing what is going on.
The insanity continued.
“You specifically apologized for Israeli actions attacking schools and hospitals and you’re going on the congressional Israel trip which we all know is like AIPAC alignment, is what that is. So as a progressive, as someone who wanted you to come be a progressive, how can you say what you’re putting forward on Israel is progressive?” the woman asked.
“You know, look, you can do whatever characterization you want of it, but listen only to my words. I didn’t apologize for anyone. I made clear what my view is. I don’t want to see anyone kill more people,” Warren said.
NECN asked if it’s wrong for people to feel Warren is favoring Israel.
“You know, it’s – I think that peace favors both peoples and that’s what we really need,” Warren said, adding, “Nut I always want to be clear about this. The parties themselves are the ones that will have to negotiate this – it is not up to America to impose it.”
It does seem like Warren is semi-randomly tossing out talking points that she had picked up earlier for an issue that she doesn’t really understand.

No comments: