- Human Abedin, Clinton's right-hand woman, was for 12 years the assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs
- In 2002 the supposedly academic journal published claims by a Canadian law student about the 1998 bombing Bill Clinton ordered in Iraq
- Sina Ali Musati claimed he did it as a distraction from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - which was then at its height
- Clinton campaign claims Abedin was not involved in actually editing the magazine saying she was 'just on the masthead'
- But did not explain how that squared with her being on the editorial board
- Her mother is editor-in-chief and suggested U.S. was responsible for 9/11 while another article said Jews were 'adept' at influencing politics
Friday, August 26, 2016
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - what Huma Abedin's Muslim journal claimed about her boss's husband