Friday, May 7, 2010

My guess is that the Mexican American protestors will not be suspended from school

More on the Morgan Hill US flag t-shirt kerfuffle:

On Thursday, about 200 Mexican-American students walked out of class in protest of the flag clothing incident. Members of the group waved the Mexican flag and said they were marching for respect and unity. They also demanded the school suspend the boys who wore the U.S. flag-adorned clothing.
So they think that 5 kids wearing the US flag should get suspended but walking out of class (aka cutting class) and waving a foreign nations flag is their right as "citizens"? What I thought was interesting was actually something that Hillary Clinton said recently with regards to a law that would rescind citizenship from terrorists:

Clinton explained that the State Department already has expatriation authority within U.S. law that permits the State Department to rescind American citizenship if someone shows some kind of allegiance to a foreign state.
It seems to me that trying to violate a citizens right to display the US flag while waving the flag of a foreign state could be grounds for rescinding citizenship. Technically (especially given the anti-American overtones of the whole thing) as they are in violation of their oath of citizenship:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God. In acknowledgement whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.
Anyway, just saying. I'm not really serious, I'm just upset, as an immigrant, at all these ungrateful kids who feel more love towards their homeland than to the United States (and want to impose their will on the rest of us).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight, 1) first, Cinco De Mayo IS A AMERIKAN celebration... 2) first, those kids must have also felt very angry about a mexican celebration and felt they had to show that amerika belongs to the white majority. 3) the fact that those spicks actually decided to walk out of class and burn the flag, and not get suspended for these crimes, and on top of that actually instigated this INCIDENT in the first place, proves how stupid and dumb these immigrants are who participated in this. 5) they got angry? And did those crimes as to parade in their flag, and burn ours? We are the ones who put of with their taking over our dominent culture... Other countries would hang them.. I call for stricter laws, and NO schools for individual races... I'm 13, I hate the government, but I hate Latin immigrants MORE... I'd anyone is interested I'm making a group for the advancement and preservement of the white majority in amerika.. Aapow- Advancement And Preservement Of Whites... Finnaly a non racist white pride group. Anyone interested email me at z9combat@gmail.com.