Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Democrats are so tolerant and classy especially to women who don't agree with them


Anthony Weiner spokeswoman Barbara Morgan calls ex-intern a 'f--king slutbag', a 'tw-t' and a 'cu-t'


Anthony Weiner's spokeswoman has apologized for calling an ex-intern a "f--king slutbag," a "tw-t" and a "cu-t".
Communications Director for Weiner's campaign Barbara Morgan went on the expletive-laden rant to Talking Points Memo about former intern Olivia Nuzzi after a reporter contacted her on an unrelated story.
Nuzzi had written a piece criticizing the campaign and Morgan.
Morgan called Nuzzi a fame-hungry "bitch" who "sucked" at her job,according to TPM.
Asked about Nuzzi's piece, Morgan said: “It’s all bulls--t. I mean, it’s such bulls--t. She could f--king, f--king tw-t.”
"F--king slutbag. Nice f--king glamour shot on the cover of theDaily News. Man, see if you ever get a job in this town again."
"And by the way, I tried to fire her, but she begged to come back and I gave her a second chance.”
"She sucked. She, like, wasn’t good at setting up events. She was clearly there because she wanted to be seen. Like it was, like, terrible and I had to like - she would like, she would just not show up for work,”said Morgan.
In a statement to Business Insider, Morgan said: “In a moment of frustration, I used inappropriate language in what I thought was an off-the-record conversation. It was wrong and I am very sorry, which is what I said tonight when I called and emailed Olivia to apologize."

No comments: