Monday, January 13, 2014

Given Hollywood's penchant for abortion, euthanasia and the humans are evil meme this comes as little shock


Golden Globe Winner: ‘This Is Way Better Than Saving a Human Life’


The twisted priorities of Hollywood liberals were once again on full display during Sunday’s Golden Globe awards.
During his acceptance speech for the best TV comedy series, Dan Goor, the co-creator of the show Brooklyn Nine-Nine, said that he was happy he opted not to become a doctor because winning this award was “way better than saving a human life” (video follows with transcript and commentary):
CHRIS EVANS, PRESENTER: Here are the nominees for best TV series, comedy.
ANNOUNCER: The Big Bang TheoryBrooklyn Nine-NineGirlsModern FamilyParks and Recreation.
UMA THURMAN, PRESENTER: The Golden Globe goes to
EVANS: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
ANNOUNCER: Accepting the Golden Globe for Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Dan Goor.
DAN GOOR, CO-CREATOR “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE: Everyone come up here. Alright. I'm a terrible actor. So you can be assured I'm very surprised in real life. I want to thank Universal Television and Fox, especially Kevin Reilly who controls our fate and who is very, very handsome and smart.
I also want to thank our incredible cast including Golden Globe winner Andy Samberg. And our amazing, our very talented crew. Our writers who never get to see their families. I will wrap up. I also want to thank Mike Schur who co- created the show with me who is the smartest, funniest man I know and also a very good human being. I'd like to thank my wife and two kids, even the 2 1/2-year-old who is a nightmare. And I almost went to med school, I decided to do this. [Pointing at the award] This is way better, way better than saving a human life. Thank you.
Honestly, what kind of a depraved person would say that winning an entertainment award was “way better than saving a human life,” even in jest?
Possibly even sadder is many in the Hollywood audience applauded Goor’s words suggesting they agreed with him.
Makes you shudder, doesn’t it?


No comments: