EXCLUSIVE: Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
- 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
- Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
- The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
- The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
- Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
- Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
- The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s