EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and injected him with meth after 'fetish' sex sessions in white long johns - as police probe TWO black men's deaths

    • WARNING: SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT  
    • Jermaine Gagnon, 28, told DailyMailTV how he narrowly escaped death when Edward Buck injected him with crystal meth at his sex-toy filled apartment 
    • Gagnon said Buck, 63, paid to fly him from Minnesota to Los Angeles, drugged him with a substance dissolved in Gatorade then injected him with crystal meth 
    • The 28-year-old shared photos of Buck, wearing white long johns, crouched over him on a mattress during one of their nights together last year 
    • Gagnon shared images of sex toys Buck had for their encounter, saying: 'He had this red and black toolbox with all types of fetish toys, like c**k rings, sex toys'
    • He added: 'He gave me some Tommy Hilfiger tighty whities, a muscle t-shirt and some long johns. White knee-high socks' 
    • Gagnon said during one encounter Buck offered him a drink he suspected had been spiked, feeling woozy and weak shortly after drinking it 
    • He said: 'He took my phone. I was so scared. I felt death walked into my soul. I called my mother. I said, 'I feel like he's going to kill me, I think I'm going to die'
    • Buck is now under investigation over the deaths of two black men, including one man who died of an apparent overdose at his apartment on Monday