Thursday, June 22, 2023

The totalitarian administrative state has no remorse or normal ethics

Clapper Doubles Down in Amazingly Bad Remarks About Russia and the Laptop


Former Director of Intelligence James Clapper certainly has a lot of gall.But Clapper seemed to have no remorse. 

Well, to answer your question, no, I don’t regret it. I thought, at the time, it was appropriate to sound a warning about, watch out for the dark hand of the Russians. In my case, this was on the heels of what I saw the Russians do in 2016 to interfere and influence the outcome of our election. So, I thought it was appropriate. I thought the letter was appropriately caveated by acknowledging we didn’t have any direct evidence. To this day, I still have not seen any official results of forensic analysis of that laptop, as to whether or not, in some way, the Russians messed with it.

No comments: