Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kiss new plasma sets goodbye...

Calif. requires TVs to be more energy efficient

I commented on this when it was first proposed and now it's law. At that time I said it was a symptom of government not designed to meet the citizens needs or wants but rather aimed at reducing your freedom of choice. The same is true of Obamacare health care legislation.
It's your choice in televisions now, how you regulate the temperature in your house next to be followed by government control of where you live. When there are more bureaucrats telling you and enforcing what you cannot do then there are folks making what you want you live in a totalitarian state. Tyranny always is framed in the its best for the people. Today's reason is global warming. Welcome to central planning.
Afterthought: I wonder if the State Police will stop pick up trucks coming into California carrying a large TV? That completes the picture in my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It look so nice and great.I am waiting for this it is really avery nice and attractive. This plasma has very reasonable price I will plan to purchase this Plasma for my sister during this Christmas
dsi r4