Friday, December 27, 2013

Need more proof liberals are mental children?

Anderson Cooper Discusses His Mother and ‘Cunnilingus’

Okay, normally I introduce these posts with either a brief summary of the reason you clicked the link in the first place or give some kind of context-building set-up, but Anderson Cooper talked about cunnilingus on CNN Thursday night and I really just… I mean, really… just a loss for words here.
CNN was doing one of those year in review segments, and Cooper asked Dan Savage for what he thought was a really good scandal story this year. Savage had to go with the amazing saga of Rob Ford, and said, “I love a good cunnilingus joke on the evening news.”
Everyone (especially Andrew Sullivan) burst out laughing, and that’s when Cooper decided to over-share.
“My mom once wrote a romance memoir about men she had dated–and I use that term loosely–and she described one guy she was currently dating––my mom was 85 at the time––as the Nijinsky of cunnilingus. And she made me proofread the book.”
Thanks, Anderson! Thank you SO MUCH for that image! Really, just… wow.
But just for perspective’s sake, this is only the second weirdest Anderson Cooper/cunnilingus story this year…
Watch the video below, via CNN:
[photo via screengrab]

No comments: