Saturday, February 4, 2017

I don't know much about Rap but I can see the self entitlement to violence and who are the enemies of civilization.

Big Sean raps about murdering Donald Trump, Eminem calls the POTUS 'a b---h' (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)

Unlike mentor Kanye West, Big Sean isn't pals with President Trump.
The rapper stopped by Hot 97 this week where he delivered a heated freestyle when promoting his new album "I Decided" on West's label G.O.O.D Music.
"I know 'Ye proud of me, he took me out of debt," Sean rapped.
"I know Jay proud of me, he put this 'round my neck / And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick / That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."

A JUNE 28, 2015, FILE PHOTO; 062815111696

Big Sean said he would murder Donald Trump in a freestyle rap.

  (RICHARD SHOTWELL/RICHARD SHOTWELL/INVISION/AP)
The heated freestyle was laid over an instrumental to Freeway's "What We Do."
Although Sean, 28, spewed the politically charged rap during the radio interview, Eminem actually calls Trump a "b---h" in the song "No Favors" on the album.
"I Decided" dropped on Friday on both G.O.O.D Music and Def Jam Records.
Not Released (NR)

Eminem calls Trump a "b---h" on Big Sean's new album.

  (THEO WARGO/GETTY IMAGES)
Kanye promoted the album on Twitter once it became available on iTunes.

Unlike Sean, the "Famous" rapper has said positive things about Trump — and even met with him at Trump Tower after he was elected.

No comments: