Billionaire university benefactor 'hired a hit man to kill his eldest son after he was kicked out of the family's investment company'
- Robert Foisie, 81, allegedly placed a hit on his eldest son after becoming angry that he had been removed from a managing position with a family company
- He is being investigated by the FBI and the IRS in addition to the shocking claims
- Robert gave Worcester Polytechnic Institute $40million in 2014
- His ex-wife Janet Foisie is filing a lawsuit against his alma mater
- Janet claims $4.5million of that was hidden from her during their divorce