Saturday, February 6, 2010

These people give con men a bad name...

http://www.nrdc.org/energy/files/LocationEfficiency4pgr.pdf


I'm working on a study that blames foreclosures on the sunrise. How about calculating the amount of productive time lost in waiting for public transport to arrive.
Now, I lived in Manhattan for decades and used public transport subways and buses regularly. I walked a lot as well, there's little to compare with a walk home from work up Madison Avenue on a warm afternoon. But, Manhattan is perfectly suited to public transport. Most other places in America are not. That's why people don't use it.
The ulterior motive for this study in my mind is to begin to force people to live in highly concentrated areas. That way they can further their goal of collective social engineering. I don't want to live in an apartment building again and I'll bet there are a lot of people like me out there.

No comments: