Thursday, July 1, 2010

Zenith Men's 96.0529.4035/51.M Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch

Some helpful Amazon reviews for a $87,709.99 Men's watch:
I bought a couple of these and smashed them in front of poor people. You know, as a joke. Then I drove away.

This is a great watch. It accurately displays the correct time and it never falls off my wrist. This watch is so fantastic that I purchased three for myself and one for each of my associates here at Goldman Sachs.

Pros: This watch is so awesome, it makes hippies cry on sight.
Cons: I still haven't been able to find the Revive The Dead (RTD) button. I know it's there, along with the other button that goes "PING!"....

I had decided on this watch, but then I noticed the shipping charge. Outrageous! I'm shelling out close to 100k, and they want me to take care of the shipping too. Forget it!

Read them all here.

Be sure to check out the reviews for:

The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee

Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz

No comments: