'The response of the Red Cross has been lamentable': Relief organization's efforts blasted a month after Superstorm Sandy 'despite them raking in $150M in the name of the storm'
- Activist Michelle Manning said that in two weeks of volunteering in hard-hit Rockaways neighborhood in Queens, she saw only two Red Cross vehicles
- Immediately following storm, Staten Island borough president called Red Cross 'an absolute disgrace'
- Organization has received $150m in donations following Superstorm Sandy
- Red Cross says that parts of Manning's story was inaccurate and she did not contact nonprofit for comment
- Relief group has spent $60-$70M of donations; remainder will be spent on long-term recovery efforts