Friday, May 15, 2015

The left would rather you be ignorant about welfare system fraud. And if you call it out it's now a hate crime


Carr: How can you shame those with no shame? 



People tell me stuff, and I print it or post it online — that’s my job.
I thought this was called reporting, but now I find out that I am engaged in something called “EBT shaming.”
Apparently posting supermarket receipts online is now a hate crime, at least in the trust-funded world of the moonbats.
What happened was, a listener in Maine sent me two receipts from the Hannaford in Brewer. After the welfare moms (or dads) bought their daily ration of junk food, their balances remained, respectively, $2,325.88 and $1,491.97 — more money than many people who actually work for a living and pay taxes have in their bank accounts.
The Obama voter with the $1,491.97 EBT card balance charged the taxpayers for, among other things: a 12-pack of A&W root beer, Little Debbie Star Crunch, Little Debbie Swiss rolls, plus a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips.
Where is Moochelle Obama when you really need her?
How come it’s OK for the first lady to order school kids to kick their Little Debbie habits, but these layabouts can stuff their fat faces with whatever they please?
I checked the Little Debbie website yesterday. Those delicious Swiss rolls check in at 420 calories per serving.
Here’s a headline from Investors Business Daily last week: 40% of People on Food Stamps Are Obese, Gov’t Study Finds.
Forty percent! I’m just trying to help Moochelle get her husband’s voters healthier, so they can continue to mooch off me until they’re well into their 80s and 90s.
But no good deed goes unpunished. Some Obama blog in Maine is in high dudgeon about the junk-food receipts and four-figure EBT card balances I posted on Facebook: “Should Hannaford fire an employee for taking this picture?”
Followed by “Hannaford responds to EBT shaming.”
Shaming? These days your average welfare recipient struts around like the world owes him a living, which is exactly what Obama et al. have been telling them for the last six-plus years.
And now the non-working classes are (again) being victimized, Obama told his greatest fans this week:
“I think the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving, got traction.”
Just as ex-Gov. Deval Patrick slammed this newspaper for reporting on welfare abuse, Obama now blames the proliferation of media stories about welfare cheats on Fox News: “I don’t even know where they find them. ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever.’”
I’ll tell you where the media finds them — everywhere. The actual real-life Obamaphone woman lived in Cleveland. Obviously, five or six years after the TV-news video, this woman continues to live rent-free in her hero’s head:
“Everybody in Cleveland, low minorities, got Obamaphone! Keep Obama in as president, you know?”
EBT shaming? How do you shame the shameless?

No comments: