Thursday, September 12, 2019

Can't be honest in public if you're a Progressive




She said 


Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson was caughtbeing rather candid during a hot mic conversation, saying that liberals are way more hostile toward her than conservatives have ever been.
Williamson made the remarks in question two weeks ago when she first appeared on BlazeTV's "America This Week with Eric Bolling." According to Williamson, she only agreed to appear for a second interview after BlazeTV host Eric Bolling promised that he would not air the comments.

What are the details? 

During the initial interview with Bolling, Williamson, during a hot mic moment, said, "What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?
"It's such a bizarre world," the presidential candidate continued. "You know, I'm such a lefty. I mean, I'm a serious lefty, but they're so ... I didn't think the left was as mean as the right. They are."


During the second interview, Bolling played those remarks for his audience. 
Clearly taken aback, Williamson said, "Well, what I was told was that if I came on your show, you wouldn't blast it out, and you just blasted it out. So ... I don't even know where to go with that."
Williamson continued to express her disappointment that the remarks were aired, and insisted that her remarks reflected how she felt on that very day. Williamson previously made similar remarks during an interview with The New Yorker.
"When it comes to … the rough and tumble of politics and how people behave, I think that there are things that happen just in people, it's not a left-right issue, and I have found it's tough out there," she told Bolling. "And I was just talking about the fact that that day you were certainly very kind to me." 

What else?

She continued, insisting that there are people on the left who are civil and courteous to her. 
"And listen, many people on the left are kind to me. I'm running for president. It's not a walk in the park," Williamson insisted. "I was making a comment that I found my life that day… you know, the Republicans don't have to be attacking me right now, I'm in a Democratic primary, so Republicans are, 'Hi, Marianne,' whereas some people on the left, because they're working for other candidates — I understand how it goes, that's all I meant."

No comments: