Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Pledge

Iowahawk has a transcript from the latest I Pledge Allegiance to Obama all-star video:


I Pledge

Rush transcript of the new celebrity Pledge of Obama Allegiance video (for educational purposes only)

[Fade in; cue pseudo-soulful electric piano dirge]

Courtney Cox and her husband, what's-his-name: I pledge.

Demi Moore: I pledge.

Cameron Diaz: Me pledge too!!

Courtney Cox: To end hunger in America.

Mr. Courtney Cox: By ordering smaller endive portions from craft services.

Some guy with baseball cap that I guess I'm supposed to know: I pledge.

Stringy-haired Manson girl with creepy gray eyes: I pledge.

Demi Moore: Too-ooo-oo smile more.

Eva Longoria: To laugh more!

Can't quite place her, but think I maybe saw her on a cosmetics commercial once: [intense glare] to LOVE more.

Black Eyed Peas guy: I pledge.

Evita Lopez or Chiquita Gonzalez or something like that: To help children battle with serious illnesses -- by standing here on the far right side of the frame.


(Continue)

(PS It's a bit old, but I missed it the first time around and it is still apropos)

No comments: