Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Worried About Scott Brown

Honestly I wish everyone would stop talking as if the Scott Brown election is a done deal. I realize the hysteria is building thanks to some polls that show Scott Brown leading anywhere from 5-15% and nobody will be happier than me (who grew up in Western Mass.) when the state finally has what looks like a real Republican as Senator. However, I have to say all this celebration is premature as the election hasn't happened yet and Massachusetts is the 2nd bluest state in the nation, after Hawaii, with 60% at least leaning Democratic. I realize that is what would make a Scott Brown victory so momentous but I just don't want to be watching the news tonight and see that Coakley wins in a squeeker, taking the air out of the movement to stop the Obamunists from ruining this country. It ain't over until it's over.

No comments: