Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Just think when the IRS is in control of your medical records they won't have to audit you they only have to delete whatever disease you have from the books and then try to get your medicine


A cancer patient, who publicly discussed the cancellation of his insurance under ObamaCare, now says he has been informed by the Internal Revenue Service that he is going to be audited.
Bill Elliot appeared on Fox News on November 7th to discuss the cancellation of his insurance. He claims he was told that his cancer was considered “beyond the catastrophic previous condition” and his plan was being canceled because of ObamaCare regulations.
Elliot, who has Stage 4 cancer, informed viewers he wasn’t going to pay the $1,500 a month for the new plan being offered, preferring not to burden his family and to “let nature take it’s course.”
After his story attracted media attention, Elliot says his insurance company decided to let him keep his coverage:
"Well, the update on my health is: I went to the doctor last week and he told me that I was in full remission. So, that's good news; I'm getting better. Thanks to Steve, I wouldn't have found none of this out, 'cause I wouldn't have had health insurance to go back. So, I found out that I'm in full remission and that I've got four months to go - not four months to go, but be checked every four months.
"So, Monday I got a certified letter. I didn't get my mail until late, so this past Tuesday I went and picked it up. Lo and behold, it's from the IRS saying, "You're going to be audited for the tax year of 2009."
Elliot has told Rocky D on 1340 WQSC and the Sara Marie Brenner Show last week that he is now going to be audited by the IRS. If his claims are true, it's an interesting twist to his story.
"I kind of expected something like this," Elliot told the Sara Marie Brenner Show.

No comments: