Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Democrats urge for totalitarianism. Dreams of Stalin?

Chris Matthews: Hillary "Could Really Rule This Country," "This Country Needs Somebody To Get Control of It"


Chris Matthews praised a potential Hillary Clinton presidency where "she could really rule this country" as a result of a decisive electoral victory.

"This country needs somebody to get control of it," Matthews said about a Clinton presidency on the Monday broadcast of his MSNBC show.

"I think she should go for a 55% victory, 54% victory because then she could bring the House in, she could bring the Senate in and she could really rule this country. This country needs somebody to get control of it," Matthews told his Hardball audience.
CHRIS MATTHEWS: I don't think Hillary Clinton should go for a close election. I know you're not saying that. But I think she should go for a 55% victory, 54% victory because then she could bring the House in, she could bring the Senate in and she could really rule this country. This country needs somebody to get control of it. Somebody's got to win this election; I don't want another split down the middle. And I think -- so, I'm more conservative, I would think she should go more to the center. People who say, follow Elizabeth [Warren] off to the left. I would say there's a way not to get 55%. Go to the hard left.

No comments: