Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rachel Dolezal: No 'biological proof' I'm my parents' daughter. Here's proof of her sociopathy.

􏰀
page1image1128
AP Photo
Rachel Dolezal: No 'biological proof' I'm my parents' daughter
By HANNA TRUDO | 6/16/15 9:25 PM EDT
Rachel Dolezal, an NAACP activist and the daughter of a white couple who claims to “identify as black,” told NBC News Tuesday night that “there’s been no biological proof” that her mother and father are actually her parents.
Dolezal, who resigned Monday as president of the African-American advocacy group’s chapter in Spokane, Washington, after her parents said she’d been misrepresenting her racial heritage, told NBC’s Savannah Guthrie, “I haven’t had a DNA test. There’s been no biological proof that Larry and Ruthanne are my biological parents.”
Guthrie noted that Dolezal’s birth certificate includes both her parents’ names.
“I’m not necessarily saying that I can prove they’re not,” Dolezal responded. “But I don’t know that I

page1image8928

can actually prove they are. I mean, the birth certificate is issued a month and a half after I’m born. And certainly there were no medical witnesses to my birth.”
“Have you ever lied about your race?,” Gutherie asked.

“No, ‘cause never have I been asked, ‘Are you human or not human,” Dolezal said.
“You know when someone asks you, ‘Are you black, are you African-American,’ you know exactly what they’re asking you. And for you to say yes, is that an honest answer?” Guthrie clarified.
Dolezal said she had not been asked that question very much before the past few days and reiterated, “Yeah, I do — yeah, I am black.” 

No comments: