This is serious.
- David Brock operates over a dozen pro-Clinton organizations from his office in Washington DC.
- Uncovered records expose a constant flow of money between his organizations.
- Brock’s unregistered Professional Solicitor, the Bonner Group, receives a 12.5% cut every time money is moved.
David Brock is laundering money
Follow the money
Notice what happened?
- David Brock’s Media Matters gave a $930,000 cash grant to David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum
- David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum credited the Bonner Group for raising those funds, triggering the 12.5% commission
- David Brock paid the Bonner Group a $124,250 commission to solicit a cash grant … from himself!
It doesn’t stop there
- Media Matters would receive your $1,062,857 donation
- The Bonner Group would earn a $132,857 commission
- Media Matters would retain $930,000
- Next, Media Matters would give what’s left of your entire donation, $930,000, to the Franklin Education Forum
- The Bonner Group would ‘earn’ a $116,250 commission
- The Franklin Education Forum would retain $813,750
- The Franklin Education Forum would then forward the remaining $813,750 to The Franklin Forum
- The Bonner Group would ‘earn’ a $101,718 commission
- The Franklin Forum would retain $712,031
How can we be sure this is intentional?
- Media Matters: 31.50 hours per week
- Franklin Education Forum: 3 hours per week
- The Franklin Forum: 1 hour per week
Still not convinced?
This barely scratches the surface
- The 14 organizations stuffed into Brock’s office in Washington DC 
- The fraudulent tax returns filed by Media Matters for America 
- The dirty money flowing into the conglomerate via his unregistered solicitor, the Bonner Group 
- The records exposed and analyzed in this article