- Pedestrian plazas that have cut off entire lanes of traffic and created bottlenecks.
- Protected bike lanes on major avenues that eat up a traffic lane and force trucks to double park.
- Cross streets where turns are forbidden on nearly all avenues.
- Intersections where drivers must wait for green arrows to turn onto avenues.
- Ordering traffic agents to focus more on writing tickets and less on directing traffic.
‘The city streets are being engineered to create traffic congestion, to slow traffic down, to favor bikers and pedestrians.’