Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dissecting Leftism: Liberal CNN anchor calls assault of GOP rep on TX House floor ‘democracy in action’ Then it must go both ways! She's too stupid to recognize mob violence.

Liberal CNN anchor calls assault of GOP rep on TX House floor ‘democracy in action’

 
Liberal CNN anchor calls assault of GOP rep on TX House floor ‘democracy in action’
CNN host Kate Bolduan says that the assault of a GOP representative by a Democratic representative is "democracy in action." (Image source: YouTube screenshot) 

CNN host Kate Bolduan called the assault of a Texas GOP representative by a Texas Democratic representative “democracy in action” after reports emerged that the two men faced off over protestors during a Monday session at the Texas House of Representatives. 
GOP representative Matt Rinaldi claimed on Monday that he was assaulted after he told two Democratic reps that he’d called Immigration and Customs Enforcement on immigrant demonstrators who’d gathered to protest Texas’s latest anti-sanctuary city bill.
Rinaldi told The Texas Tribune that he was pushed and shoved by two Democratic representatives after he’d revealed that he called ICE. 
It was later reported that Rinaldi was overheard threatening to shoot one of the Democratic reps.
In the statement, Rinaldi said: 
Today, Representative Poncho Nevarez threatened my life on the House floor after I called ICE on several immigrants who held signs in the gallery, which read, ‘I am illegal and here to stay.’ Several Democrats encouraged the protestors to disobey law enforcement. When I told the Democrats I called ICE, Representative Ramon Romero physically assaulted me, and other Democrats were held back by colleagues. During that time Poncho told me he would ‘get me on the way to my car.’ He later approached me and reiterated that ‘I had to leave at some point, and he would get me.’ I made it clear that if he attempted to, in his words, ‘get me,’ I would shoot him in self defense [sic]. I am currently under DPS protection. Several of my colleagues heard the threats made and witnessed Ramon assaulting me.
Nevarez later responded to Rinaldi’s allegations on Twitter and said, “He’s a liar and hateful man. Got no use for him. God bless him.”
Discussing the fracas, Bolduan and CNN correspondent Ed Lavandera discussed the representative’s scuffle, and Bolduan called the assault “democracy in action” after showing a clip of the scuffle. 
Twitter eviscerated Bolduan for her remarks, with some calling her an “unhinged liberal.” 
See some of the biggest reactions below as well as a video of Bolduan’s comments. 

No comments: