In a Facebook post, featuring the author standing in front of an American flag and holding and AR-15, Williams opened with a two-sentence warning on the dangers of losing the right to own a firearm.
“If you believe more gun control by your government is going to save lives, you are being naïve. The champion of all the mass killings in this world is always a tyrannical government.”
Remembering the 1989 student protests at Tiananmen Square, Williams wrote about the Chinese government killing “thousands of the students.” 
“I surely wish my fellow Chinese citizens back then had guns like this one I am holding in the picture,” Williams said.
In less than 24 hours, Williams’ Facebook post has received more than 10,000 “likes” and comments and has been shared more than 8,000 times.
This is not the first time Williams has spoken out about the Second Amendment. In March of last year, Williams testified in Colorado in support of a repeal of the state’s ban on large capacity magazines.
She also addressed the Tiananmen Square massacre in a 2013 editorial in which she wrote, “I felt empowered when I finally held my own gun. For the first time in my life, I truly knew I was free.”
(H/T: Zero Hedge)