'It is Swedish politicians' fault that she is dead.' Family of murdered Swedish refugee worker blame migration crisis for her death as police warn they cannot cope with rising violence
- Alexandra Mezher, 22, fatally stabbed at migrant centre where she worked
- Her family, who are originally from Lebanon, described her as 'an angel'
- They blame 'Swedish politicians' for the attack after record migration
- Boy aged 15 living at the centre has been arrested on suspicion of murder
- Teenage killer was overpowered by other children living at the centre
- Swedish police demand more cash to stem rising violence in the country