- Anti-Brexit protesters want re-run despite record vote turnout of 33.5million
- Pro-EU demonstrators in London and Edinburgh took to streets today
- demands another EU referendum as margin was less than 20%
- After passing 2.5m names it is the most popular Parliament petition ever
- Labour's David Lammy suggests MPs should ignore vote and stay in EU
Sunday, June 26, 2016
The left has no respect for the voice of the people. A huge vote turnout but it's not to the left's liking so they'll keep up their anti democratic howl. The arrogance of the left is huge.
Don't rule out a second EU referendum, says Tony Blair as more than THREE MILLION sign petition demanding a re-run and Labour MP calls for Commons to overturn result