Two Chicago teens are being held in custody as police suspect they shot dead Congressman's 15-year-old grandson over GYM SHOES
- Jovan Wilson, grandson of Rep Danny Davis, was shot in the head on Friday
- Two teens, a 15-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl, broke into his home
- An argument ensued before the 15-year-old allegedly shot him Chicago: another body in the ground.
- Authorities said the two teens were in custody as of Saturday night
- The juveniles in custody have not been identified and charged as of yet
- There have been 673 homicides so far this year in Chicago