Migrants burned down refugee centre causing €10 million in damage because there wasn't enough Nutella, Gummibears or chocolate, German Red Cross worker reveals
- Huge fire ripped through refugee centre, home to 280 migrants,in June
- Fire started 'because Nutella and sweets were not available'
- Police say two men suspected of starting blaze 'in a dispute over food'
- One 'seen pouring flammable liquid onto a mattress and setting fire to it'
- See more immigration news as migrant camp in Germany is burned down