Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Refusing to be a victim...what do you think would have happened if she were a "snowflake"

Reality star pulls gun, scares off trespassers: ‘I will f***ing shoot and … ask questions later’

 
Reality star pulls gun, scares off trespassers: ‘I will f***ing shoot and … ask questions later’
Kenya Moore waves at a promotional event. (Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP) 
Reality TV star Kenya Moore pulled a gun on a trio of trespassers at her Georgia home over the weekend, WSB-TV reported, citing Moore’s Instagram page.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member also posted security camera images of the Dec. 30 incident:
“I have a right to feel safe in my home and to protect myself,” she wrote in the caption. “I don’t care if I’m on TV … There are home invasions, robberies, rapist[s] … What if your children or loved ones were threatened this way? Anyone who is bold enough to commit a crime, endanger themselves and others needs to be punished.”
Moore also posted a pair of follow-up videos warning anyone who may want to imitate the escapade.
“If you come over here, you are going to get a motherf***ing cap in your ass,” the 45-year-old said in one video posted to her Instagram page, adding that “I will f***ing shoot, and I will ask questions later.”
Here’s the clip. (Content warning: Strong language):
She also posted a security camera image of the intruders apparently walking toward her home in Sandy Springs, a northern suburb of Atlanta, along with an announcement of a $1,000 reward for anyone who could identify what appears to be two men and one woman.
“They climbed over a wall in order to circumvent my security gates and wall being bricked,” Moore wrote in the Instagram caption. “It is never OK to violate anyone this way. It is not funny. Men showing up at your door is an immediate threat. Things could have ended badly and all 3 will be criminally prosecuted.”
Moore has lived in the house for several months since purchasing it in 2015 and renovating it after it foreclosed, WSB said.
Moore won the 1993 Miss USA pageant, and also appeared in “The Celebrity Apprentice.” She had a few things to say about program host Donald Trump after he was elected president last November.
When asked if Trump ever grabbed her — given fallout from audio leaked before the election of Trump speaking lewdly about women — Moore said Trump didn’t grab her and “was very fair to me.”
“I do believe he had his favorites,” Moore added about her experience with Trump on the 2015 season of the show. “I wasn’t blonde and I wasn’t a size double zero, so I may not have been his favorite.”

No comments: