Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was assaulted while having dinner with his toy poodle Teddy
- Savage, 74, says he was having dinner in Tiburon, California, with his 12-year-old pooch when a man began taunting him by saying, 'weener, weener'
- Heckler was apparently referring to Savage's legal name, Michael Alan Weiner
- Man then allegedly knocked Savage to the ground and punched another diner who tried to intervene
- Both men had placed each other under citizen's arrest, but police let them go
- Last month, Savage had an hour-long meeting over dessert with Trump, which concluded with president declaring, ‘I wouldn’t be president without this man'