- 'There appears to be no limit to what Hillary will do to destroy her perceived enemies,' Dolly Kyle writes in her new bombshell book
- Kyle began sleeping with Bill Clinton after high school and their affair didn't end until he moved to the White House
- 'Billy was a sex addict; I was a codependent,' she admits in memoir that rips the lid off the power couple
- Bill was undone by Wilt Chamberlain's claim to have slept with 20,000 women - That's ten times more than I've had!' he told Dolly
- Dolly says Bill told her he and Hillary - who he called 'The Warden' -needed to have a baby 'so we can appear to be a normal couple'
- 'We need to do something serious to take attention off the Warden's lifestyle,' Bill said and Dolly suggested he sleep with Hillary
- When Dolly met Hillary - May 28, 1974 - she wore a 'misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body'
- The garment 'stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair'
- 'Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes,' Dolly said, adding that she was embarrassed and staring
Saturday, June 11, 2016
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton’s lover - before and AFTER his marriage - tells how 'lumpy' Hillary with her 'fat ankles and hair on her toes' schemed to get her to LIE on 60 Minutes about Bill's other affairs