Revealed, how UK aid funds TERRORISTS: After yet more budget cuts, another £12bn of your taxes are being splurged on foreign hand-outs for militants, killers, Palestinian palaces and jobs that don't exist
- Mail On Sunday investigation shows that UK money has funded terrorists
- £72million was given to Palestine, which spent £8million on a new palace
- £5.9million was given to a US-based think-tank which has a £12million HQ
- You can sign the MoS petition to force a Commons debate on spending
- As Europe and Britain’s migrant crisis has spiralled out of control, a BBC Somali radio drama funded by the British taxpayer heard characters trading tips on how to become an illegal immigrant into Europe
- More than £5 million of UK money went to a US think-tank that spent £12 million on a new HQ in Washington
- Officials from pariah state North Korea were flown to Britain for English lessons.
- Music teachers were sent around the world to teach children in 17 countries songs such as Scarborough FairOur dossier, painstakingly compiled over two months by correspondents worldwide, lifts the lid on a ‘culture of waste’ at bloated DFID.