Man, 20, 'yells "f*** Trump", tries to choke himself and urinates on a state trooper' after being arrested for disorderly intoxication at Disney
- Joseph Murphy was arrested near Disney Springs early Sunday morning
- He was charged with battery on an officer, indecent exposure of sexual organs and resisting an officer without violence
- The incident kicked off when two Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrested Murphy for disorderly
- intoxication, saying he reeked of alcohol
- Once inside a trooper's car, he started banging his head against a partition, tried to choke himself and was yelling 'police brutality' and 'f*** Donald Trump'
- When troopers brought him to the Orange County Jail, Murphy banged his head against a car window and started urinating on the floor, police said
- He then urinated on one of the trooper's pants, leaving a wet spot on the trooper's uniform, police said