Monday, June 23, 2014

Attempting to relate to the proletariat the Clinton's show a dreadful lack of class

Chelsea Clinton: I tried to care about money but couldn't

The daughter of former President Bill Clinton and ex-secretary of state Hillary Clinton explained in a recent interview why she left lucrative professions and opted for working with her family’s philanthropic foundation. ‘I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,’ she said.





A couple of lessons here. First, even with a very large hand up, if you can't produce in business you can't stay. Unlike government or bureaucratic jobs. Second, she's going into the family business which is for tax purposes is not for profit but is adding substantially to the Clinton family wealth. 

I have railed before about the destructive effects of the growth of non profits and NGO's. We are being dominated by the wealthy not for profits: environmental, far left think tanks, etc. If George Soros had to fund tax paying institutions, his influence would be much reduced. 
I thought the left hated nepotism. 

No comments: