Wednesday, February 17, 2016

BLM gang taunts, beats veteran. Obama's hate-filled intimidation squads.

Black Lives Matter activists and their supporters adopted a tactic about a year ago: storm restaurants and shame white diners with histrionics about "white privilege" and "police brutality."
As tweets and videos of their antics hit the web, the BLM agitators were quickly exposed as hate-filled malcontents filled with resentment and hostility towards white people.
"ATTN WHITE Man, I have no guilt disturbing your brunch. Its YOU that has no right to be here," one BLM protester tweeted in January of 2015 during a #BlackBrunch protest in New York City.
"Happening now & white fragility is on full display. When confronted with complicity in genocide most whites brains melt," said the same protester.
Another activist tweeted, "leadership in NYC just made a call to allies to physically STAND if they stand for black life. Put the pressure on em!!!"
A few months later during a similar protest in Atlanta, an activist tweeted: "Ready for your white tears."
Some left-wing media outlets actually applauded their obnoxious efforts.
Last week, the same menacing tactics were deployed by a group of black teens in Washington, D.C., with horrifying results.
Decorated Iraq War veteran Chris Marquez was trying to enjoy a meal at McDonald's when "a group of rowdy teens came up and started taunting him."  The thugs attempted to shame him into endorsing the BLM movement and when Marquez  refused, they became violent.
"They asked me if I believe that black lives matter," Marquez said. "I felt threatened and thought they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I'm just going to keep to my food, eat my food, and hopefully they'll leave me alone. And because I wasn't responding back to them, they were calling me a racist."
Marquez says he doesn't remember much about what happened next, but says the Manager told him the group followed him outside.
"As soon as I walked out of the McDonald's I got hit in the back of the head,or the side of the head. I just dropped to the ground, and he says I looked unconscious," Marquez said.
He suffered head and neck injuries along with multiple bumps and bruises.
"Kinda brought back memories of the war and stuff," Marquez said.
Marquez is a decorated Marine and eight year veteran of the Iraq War.
He shared a picture with us that showed him help rescue a fellow marine during the Battle of Fallujah. That photo was the inspiration for the "No Man Left Behind" sculpture at two Marine bases.
Marquez said that since the attack, he's been having sharp pains in his head and straight down his face.
"I haven't really slept too well at all since it happened," he said. "I just want them to get caught, especially if they're doing this to other people."
The teens also robbed the former Marine of his wallet and credit cards, but if you think that money was the motive for the attack, you haven't been paying attention to the Obama-endorsed racial hostility that has been coming out of the black grievance industry for the past several years.

No comments: