Sunday, August 9, 2026

This is what living alongside Palestinian terrorists looks like

Israeli mother and son narrowly escape attempted lynching in Jenin

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/bykwnqglze#google_vignette

A mother and her son using the Waze navigation app accidentally entered the West Bank city of Jenin; They were unhurt though the car sustained serious damage from rocks and bricks; 'I drove at full speed and we managed to get out'

|
A mother and her son, residents of the West Bank, were saved Thursday from an attempted lynching that occurred after they mistakenly drove into the
city of Jenin on their way to meet friends in Afula. “I realized that Waze had taken us to Jenin,” the mother said, describing the moments of terror. “Dozens of Arabs tried to open the doors, threw stones at us and tried to stop us.” While they were being attacked, the two contacted the Samaria Regional Council security hotline, which guided them out. “I drove as fast as I could and managed to get out of there with my son,” the mother added. The two escaped unharmed, though their vehicle sustained heavy damage.


No comments: