Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jabberwocky

NKorea launches rocket, defying world pressure

As I was reading this report I wondered if this outrage against North Korea was an example of American arrogance. If we also measure this PRNK action against international standards not all countries would agree that it is an unconscionable act. I bet the following are in North Korea's corner: Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, Hamas and Hezbullah. So how is the Obama administration any less arrogant then the Bush administration?
Then came the usual we cannot accept this boilerplate. What are you going to do about it? It's already a starving basket case of a country. if it weren't for their trade in missiles to rogue regimes they'd have no trade at all. So what will you sanction? The more I read the more I was reminded of Jabberwoky, nice sounding words that mean nothing.

No comments: