Saturday, November 26, 2016

Making the streets unsafe for everybody!

Teen punk punched a little girl in the face and stole her groceries

A thief stole $3 and a cupcake from 12-year-old girl in Coney Island before the little vigilante fought back by kicking him in the crotch, cops said.
Keiri Quintero was returning home from grocery shopping at around 3:30 p.m. Monday when the 15-year-old boy grabbed her and pulled her into an alleyway off Stillwell Avenue, according to police.
“He grabbed me by the neck and drags me into the alley,” Quintero said.
“I punched him in the stomach. He said ‘give me everything you got!'”
The suspect grabbed her grocery bag and she forked over the $3 before asking him to leave her alone.
“I yelled and kicked him in his private part,” the girl said. “He got angry and hit me in the face.”
After a struggle with Quintero, the suspect was scared away after a good Samaritan stopped to help. The suspect ran off and the good Samaritan chased him.
Quintero said she doesn’t feel safe after the attack.
“I don’t want to go outside anymore,” she said. “My cousin and my brother go to the store for us now.”
Cops are searching for the thug who was seen on surveillance video.

No comments: