Monday, March 19, 2018

Anti Semitism right out of Louis Farrakhan playbook but from a DC Democrat Councilman. .


Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.35.49 PM
@trayonwhite/Twitter
Trayon White, a Democrat council member in Washington, D.C., apologized on Sunday after he blamed a snowfall on Jewish bankers. White posted a video on his Facebook page Friday morning where he was driving through a snowstorm attributed it to “climate manipulation,” according to The Washington Post.
“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” he said. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”
The Rothchilds he was referring to are a famous European dynasty dating all the way back to the 18th-century. They have been subject to many anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, like manipulating events around the world to their own benefit.
White did not originally comment on story and wrote in a text message, “the video says what it says.”
However, just hours after The Washington Post published their story, White publicly apologized on his social media:
“I work hard everyday to combat racism and prejudices of all kinds. I want to apologize to the Jewish Community and anyone I have offended. The Jewish community have been allies with me in my journey to help people. I did not intend to be anti-Semitic, and I see I should not have said that after learning from my colleagues.
I have spoke to leaders and my friends at Jews United for Justice and they are helping me to understand the history of comments made against Jews and I am committed to figuring out ways continue to be allies with them and others..."
White was elected in 2016 to represent Ward 8 in Washington, D.C.

No comments: