Barack Obama Will Soon Come Out for Abdulrahman Mohamed El Sayed
As you read about the radicalism of Abdulrahman Mohamed El Sayed, keep in mind that Barack Obama is backing him. According to El Sayed, Barack Obama has already spoken with him on the phone. Obama gave him advice and encouragement.
By the way, the media doesn’t want us to use Abdul’s middle name, claiming it’s racist. We couldn’t use Barack’s middle name, “Hussein,” or Zohran’s, “Kwame.” It’s the exact same playbook.
We can say his name, and we will say his name. It will be in “our mouth,” as Abdul put it, whether he likes it or not.
Barack Obama will soon come out from the background to campaign for this communist Islamist.
El-Sayed described the phone call with Obama on Meet the Press. “I watched…Barack Hussein Obama run for and win the presidency.” He added, “I was grateful for his advice…I hope that we get to campaign together.”
No comments:
Post a Comment