Sunday, February 24, 2019

Bill Maher next to be sued by youn Sandman. This short hate filled diatribe is not comedy.

What did Maher say?

One week after the controversy, long after the truth had surfaced, Maher verbally attacked Sandmann on his weekly TV show.
Referring to the controversy and Sandmann, Maher said, "I don't blame the kid, the smirk-face kid. I blame lead poisoning and bad parenting. And, oh yeah, I blame the f**king kid, what a little prick."
"Smirk face, like that's not a d*ck move at any age to stick your face in this elderly man," Maher continued.
Then it got worse when Maher invoked a pedophilia "joke."
"You know, I don't spend a lot of time, I must tell you, around Catholic school children, but I do not get what Catholic priests see in these kids," Maher said.

No comments: