Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Protecting criminal illegals

'I voted for you, and I feel disappointed right now': Mother of woman, 19, killed by drunk illegal immigrant criticizes Biden and demands to know why his Homeland Security stopped his deportation

  • The mother of a 19-year-old woman who was killed by an illegal immigrant in a hit-and-run in 2020 said she is 'disappointed' with Biden's new border policies 
  • 'My message is, look out for the American people first,' Rhonda Exum told Fox News during a panel of victims of crime by illegal immigrants
  • 'Truth be told, this was literally my first time voting and I voted for you, and I feel disappointed right now'   
  • DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas created new rules in September changing the priority of what illegal immigrant criminals to deport
  • The rules will see Exum's daughter's alleged killer avoid deportation 
  • Mayorkas claims the new rules will focus on immigrants who pose national security or public safety risk or who are recent border jumpers  
  • ICE said less severe criminal record detainers – or requests for deportation – are no longer considered 'priority lifts'

No comments: